Monday, July 25, 2005



Through This Heart

Through these eyes
...
I’ve seen love and I’ve seen hate
Through these eyes...
I’ve seen an angel and I’ve seen a whore
Through these eyes...
I’ve seen things in life worthwhile
Through these eyes...
I’ve cried those tears some more


Through these ears
...
I’ve heard a junkie cried for love
Through these ears...
I’ve heard promises and I’ve heard lies
Through these ears...
I’ve heard vows that’s been swept away
Through these ears...
I’ve been told to sacrifice


Through this mouth
...
I’ve spoken the forgotten words
Through this mouth...
I’ve sung the inaudible melodies
Through these lips...
I’ve tasted the sweetness and the bitterness
Through these lips...
I’ve kissed a taste of lonelines
s

Through this heart
...
I’ve known love and I’ve known hate
Through this heart...
I’ve felt joy and I’ve felt pain
Through this heart...
I’ve fallen for another long way down
Through this heart…
I’ve learned about love and its consequence

*Through these eyes, I've seen the real you. & it's a shame... :P*

4 comments:

soapgirlninja said...

I've seen it all, I have seen the trees,
I've seen the willow leaves dancing in the breeze
I've seen a man killed by his best friend,
and lives that were over before they were spent.
I've seen what I was - I know what I'll be
I've seen it all - there is no more to see!

you haven't seen elephants, kings or peru!
I'm happy to say I had better to do
what about china? have you seen the great Wall?
all walls are great, if the roof doesn't fall!

and the man you will marry?
the home you will share?
to be honest, I really don't care...

you've never been to niagara falls?
I have seen water, its water, that's all...
the eiffel tower, the empire state?
my pulse was as high on my very first date!
your grandson's hand as he plays with your hair?
To be honest, I really don't care...

I've seen it all, I've seen the dark
I've seen the brightness in one little spark.
I've seen what I chose and I've seen what I need,
and that is enough, to want more would be greed.
I've seen what I was and I know what I'll be
I've seen it all - there is no more to see!

you've seen it all and all you have seen
you can always review on your own little screen
the light and the dark, the big and the small
just keep in mind - you need no more at all
you've seen what you were and know what you'll be
you've seen it all - there is no more to see!

S3 said...

sebenernya... masih pengen liat banyak hal2 lain yg menarik dalam hidup... :D

the artist and i said...

poem nya sangat menarik and simple

hello dari malaysia

Anonymous said...

that's why we are called as a human, eh eh...poem lo ini kok satu pikiran sama poem gue at "human". check mine deh